- Browsing Compengine you can watch videos without having an account. You also can contact us at Customerservice@compengine.com without having an account.
- Your Compengine account. For some activities you need an account, such as luploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may also use Facebook to create an account
- Usage Information. When you use Compengine, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as which other users you communicate with, the videos you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in Slipdragon (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personal information to Compengine, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of the Compengine, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to Compengine or for customer service purposes).
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create a Compenine Account, some information about your Compenine Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of Compenine This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
- Your Compenine Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on Compenine, such as when you upload videos or send messages through Compenine. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
- Any videos that you submit to Compenine may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other Compenine users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your Compenine Profile page. If you choose to add certain features to your account, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite videos, videos you rated and videos that you have uploaded.
- If you have a Compengine Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing the information in your account.